Wednesday, May 4, 2011

CGing Practice Week 1.

New Drawings!!!!! D:<

I've been trying to get better at my CGing skills for the past week. I am really having trouble when it comes to coloring and learning where to place wrinkles in the clothing.I feel as if im getting better but meh I don't know... Just gotta keep practicing to get to that level expertise which I MUST REACH!!!


First Drawing I did... Bikini is not because Im a perv... But more because I really suck at coloring clothing in photoshop. Focused more on the skin shading in this.

After that first Drawing is when I decided I really needed to improve on my hair work. This mainly came from watching other CGers and how the color their hair. So I practiced a few hair styles and colored them. This really helped me develop a hair coloring style :3!


After doing the practice drawings above I did 1 last drawing at the end of the day and applied the hair shading style which I had practiced. It turned out for the most part ok... Id give it about a 3.5/10. After doing it I determined that I really needed to improve on my clothing. So I continued through the rest of the night practicing, on not hair but clothing.



After the clothing practice I  did this little drawing th next day in which I feel I did 10x better on both the clothing and hair. Practicing drawing the clothing helped me make the hair look 10x more naturalistic.  This drawing look pretty good on paper but because my lacking CGing skills I really hated the way it turned out... MUST GET BETTER AT CGing!





Finaly drawing I did is a chibi version of the elementalist class from the game Rumble Fighter. (www.rf.ogplanet.com)I really love the way my hair turned out on this picture but I hate the clothing.  Originally had eyes on the picture but again because of my fail Photoshop skills.... it ended in tears. haha....


Yep! That was pretty much my week of practice. Learned a lot yet still lack so much knowledge of CGing. Welp Time for Practice Week 2! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment